Boyce’s Roofing & Repair is seeking an ambitious and client oriented Residential Salesperson to join our team! Come and join a fast growing and reputable company that offers a culture of comradery, benefits, and top earning potential!
This Residential Salesperson will be responsible for generating and maintaining strong sales goals, developing and maintaining relationships with clients, cultivating leads, submitting bids on projects, and more.
- Measure and accurately estimate and bid projects
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Oversee and manage job progress
- Research, understand and implement new industry products/trends
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to safely climb a ladder and walk a roof
- Outgoing and personable personality, able to build and maintain relationships
- Must be ambitious, have the drive to succeed and have strong customer service skills
- Self-motivated individual and be task orientated
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new systems and processes
- Draw against commission
- 401(K) Matching
- Valid, unrestricted Driver's License
Why Boyce’s Roofing?
The team at Boyce’s Roofing and Repair is growing, and we are looking forward to welcoming some new members. If you become a member of our team, your goal will be to improve the lives of those in the Oceanside community through top quality roofing and repair services that exceed their expectations. We were founded by Jim Boyce, who has been in the roofing business for over 32 years and finds a great deal of satisfaction in making our community more beautiful. We work to stand out from the competition through our professional approach to business, our impeccable customer care, and our deep knowledge of the trade. Boyce’s Roofing and Repair has built and established trusting relationships with the Oceanside community, and all the members of our team are committed to continuing that legacy.
If this sounds like a company and culture you would like to be a part of, then give us a call at (760) 800-6040 or fill out the application at this link. You can also submit additional documents to firstname.lastname@example.org you would prefer to submit your application that way.
“I'm glad I went with my intuition to select Boyce's Roofing to replace the roof on my treasured new home!” - Serafina L.