As a roofer at Boyce’s Roofing and Repair, you will be a dedicated professional who specializes in roof construction. You will monitor the roofing process and make sure the job is completed to the client’s complete satisfaction. This includes analyzing the construction plans and making sure the roofing is completed in accordance with the design needs. As a roofer, you will also be responsible for determining the proper materials needed for installations and repairs.
Roofers must work with a diverse selection of materials like asphalt, metal, shingles, and single piles. If selected for this position, you will need to be comfortable working with a variety of materials and performing challenging tasks like scaling roofs, replacing broken tiles, and sealing certain areas. Although roofing is rewarding, it is also physically demanding. You will inspect the roof, discover, the issue, and navigate the most efficient repair methods. You will be a part of a team that works to determine these specifications and offers the following services:
- Roofing maintenance and service
- Roof inspections
- Roof installation and replacement
- Commercial roofing
- Roof repairs
- Gutter repairs
- Gutter installations
- Hail storm damage repair
- Lightning storm damage repair
The right candidate will be able to meet the following criteria:
- Previous roofing experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Willing to complete all pre-employment screening processes
- Willing to work at varying heights and weather conditions
- Ability to lift heavy material throughout the day and set up a ladder safely up to 40 feet
- 18 years of age or older
- Authorized to work in the United States
If you are interested in becoming a roofer with Boyce’s Roofing and Repair, you will be working with a reliable roofing company that has earned a stellar reputation in our community. As part of our team, you will need to uphold the following qualities:
- Flexibility to work with the schedules of our community
- Flexibility to handle a wide range of materials
- Ability to obtain the proper licenses and insurances
- Dedication to learning the craft and constantly improving skillset and knowledge base
- Familiarity with industry materials or willingness to gain familiarity
- Friendliness, communication, and punctuality when working with clients
- Dedication to construction safety and the ability to safely handle a variety of tools and work on a variety of assignments
- Delivery outstanding customer service to provide experience throughout the roofing process
Boyce's Roofing and Repair is set apart by our approach to business, our high levels of customer care, and the knowledge and skill in all our installations and repairs. All of our Oceanside roofers put pride and integrity into their work, maintaining the highest standards. We promote that kind of thinking at our company.
We follow up on all our work to make sure it’s done right and the customer is completely satisfied. We expect our technicians to treat the project and the customer like they are the most important, hands down. Above all else we are reliable, arriving at the job on time. After all, we want to build the type of company reputation where we are known as the go-to local roofer that everyone wants. We have high expectations for our team, and we will take care of our team members in return, offering 401k benefits as well as health benefits.
If this sounds like a company and culture you would like to be a part of, then give us a call at (760) 800-6040. You can also submit additional documents to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would prefer to submit your application that way.
“I'm glad I went with my intuition to select Boyce's Roofing to replace the roof on my treasured new home!” - Serafina L.