We are looking for an experienced and organized project superintendent to oversee our roofing projects and crews. The project superintendent will lead and manage roofing crews/projects, and oversee all work on site. They will be responsible for orderliness on-site and ensure compliance with safety regulations. You will ensure quality standards are met, and all equipment and materials are available on-site at all times.
To ensure success you should complete projects on time and within budget, and never compromise on quality. Top candidates will be strong leaders, proactive, and perform well under pressure.
- Leading and managing the on-site roofing crews
- Coordinating and overseeing all work on site
- Creating and managing the project calendar
- Ensuring quality standards are met
- Placing orders for materials
- Following the project timeline to ensure deadlines are met
- Monitoring and ensuring on-site safety compliance, cleanliness, and orderliness
- 15 years roofing experience
- Well versed in comp, tile, torch, cold applied, TPO, PVC, roof coatings, metal roofing, and flashing detail
- Proven leadership skills
- Experience in project management
- Ability to lift 40 pounds and to operate heavy equipment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- 401(K) Matching
Why Boyce’s Roofing?
The team at Boyce’s Roofing and Repair is growing, and we are looking forward to welcoming some new members. If you become a member of our team, your goal will be to improve the lives of those in the Oceanside community through top quality roofing and repair services that exceed their expectations. We were founded by Jim Boyce, who has been in the roofing business for over 32 years and finds a great deal of satisfaction in making our community more beautiful. We work to stand out from the competition through our professional approach to business, our impeccable customer care, and our deep knowledge of the trade. Boyce’s Roofing and Repair has built and established trusting relationships with the Oceanside community, and all the members of our team are committed to continuing that legacy.
If this sounds like a company and culture you would like to be a part of, then give us a call at (760) 800-6040 or fill out the application at this link. You can also submit additional documents to email@example.com you would prefer to submit your application that way.
“I'm glad I went with my intuition to select Boyce's Roofing to replace the roof on my treasured new home!” - Serafina L.